Get a tan in the city of the Sun
Do you like to tan? Achieving the balance between a tanned and healthy skin is not an easy task, so it’s important that you know several aspects that help you protect your skin from the sun, promote its health and guarantee esthetic care.
Sun abuse can dehydrate your skin, thicken it, cause redness, and even burn it.
- Use a good sunscreen. It should be SPF 60 UVB UVA. Must be waterproof (80 minutes).
- Use a bronzer that has the active ingredients indicated to tan and protect your skin at the same time; read the fine print very well.
- It is important to stay hydrated before, during and after sunbathing. For this, I recommend that you drink a lot of water, avoid drinking alcohol while you are in direct sun exposure and use a moisturizing product that provides water and soothes the skin after tanning.
4. Exfoliate your skin before tanning to remove dead cells from the corneal layer of the epidermis (most superficial layer) so you can achieve a more uniform tan and your skin looks more beautiful. It’s important that the scrub is preferably natural. Be careful, you should not exfoliate your skin for 3 days after tanning it, and if you spent too much time in the sun, wait at least 8 days.
My recommendation for you today is that you keep in mind that the most important thing when it comes to tanning your skin is to take care of it. That’s why I recommend TAN DIVINO, a fabulous and vegan tanning line. It consists of 4 products.
- Bronzer: An oil that tans your skin, hydrates it, and takes care of free radicals due to its high antioxidant power, preventing premature aging.
- Post Tanning: Highly moisturizing cream with soothing, repairing and healing active ingredients.
- Exfoliator: Its active ingredients make it not only ideal but necessary as a pre-tan. Additionally, it helps to accelerate the tanning process.
- Toner: For facial and body use, it helps to refresh, soothe, and hydrate the skin.
“LOVING YOU is the ART of TAKING CARE OF YOU. TAKE CARE of you as much as you LOVE yourself “